The Student Engineer Article Writing Competition is finally here! This year, we are focusing on saving our home! The Student Engineer Journal will focus on giving innovative solutions to climate change, pollution and global warming. Therefore, the article writing competition will be based on the following subtitles;
- Climate Change
- Responsible Utilization of Natural Resources (rivers, mountains, oceans etc.)
- Green and clean energy/ green manufacturing.
- Sustainable cities / Green construction
This is an opportunity to showcase your innovative mind and present solutions to the world.
- No plagiarized work will be accepted.
- By sending us an article you give us the permission to publish it in the Student Engineer magazine.
- Kindly send your article with your name, registration number, mobile number and a small bio of yourself.
- The deadline is December 31st 2019 and no article will be accepted after this date.
- We know climate change exists. What we need is innovative (possibly engineering) solutions to the problems stated above. Do not be general, find a specific issue and provide a solution.
- Articles with graphics have an upper hand.
1.Winner – Ksh 15,000
2. 1st Runner Up – ksh 10,000
3. 2nd Runner Up – Ksh 5,000
The awards are getting bigger and better every year. For the Big 4 Agenda winners, we managed to get every article writer a Student Engineer Shirt, certificate and copies of the magazine. This next issue, we plan on increasing the monetary awards to everyone. Discussions are also underway of how the companies that sponsor us could take the article writers and give them internships in their companies.